Sunday, March 11, 2007

Online Assessment of Companies


General Learning & Online Strategies Consultancy Goals

  • Effective use of networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Myspace, Hyves, Xing, Second Life, Tribe and Open Networkers tools.
  • Effective online marketing and sales using Google, Blogs en online profiling.
  • Effective search and review of services and people using Deep-Searches and Clustered Searches.
General overview of methods
I believe in getting a good insight in your companies' strategic situation. Naturally I try to match experience and competences of candidates to your company needs using my international network, but in order to do that I have to know the background of your needs, assess the competences you'll need in your company and most importantly, which communication style-type would fit into your company.
My methods are thus different from other Recruiters' models because I have a strong focus on matching communication styles. In my opinion this is the single most important aspect in enabling lasting employer-employee relationships.

Assessment
In order to get a good insight of the candidates experience, competences and communication-style, after having an online conversation that will take as long as it takes and which is not charged, I always ask the candidate to undertake a short assessment procedure so that I can help him in strategic targeting.

Click here for more information about online courses, webinars, consultancy and fees.

No comments:

Forum - Open Networkers Jobs and Recruiters